Marjorie (Feinstein-Whittaker), Lynda (Katz Wilner) and Lorna Sikorski were featured in the March 13 issue of the ASHA Leader. Click here to read theirarticle, “GrowingNiche in Corporate America.”
Lynda Katz Wilner and Marjorie Feinstein-Whittaker published an article on “Innovative Techniques for Teaching Stress and Intonation in the Classroom” in As We Speak, the newsletter for TESOL’s Speech, Pronunciation, and Listening Interest Section.
Lynda Katz Wilner and Marjorie Feinstein-Whittaker published an article entitled, “Medically Speaking: Rules for Curriculum Design” in the current TESOL ESP-IS newsletter.
Lynda Katz Wilner and Marjorie Feinstein-Whittaker published an article entitled, “Keys to Optimal Patient Care” in Advance for Healthcare Careers Annual Resource Guide (2008) and in Advance for Speech -Language Pathologists and Audiologists (5/5/08).
Lynda Katz Wilner and Marjorie Feinstein-Whittaker contribute an article “Accenting the Positive” to the April issue of Language Magazine: The Journal of Communication and Education.
Lynda Katz Wilner and Marjorie Feinstein-Whittaker co-authored an article entitled, “The Communication Component” published in Advance for Nurses on Feb 4, 2008.
Lynda Katz Wilner and Marjorie Feinstein-Whittaker are regular guest contributors to the India New England Newspaper. Please click on the following links to view some of their recent articles:
- Communication Tips for Teens Nov 16-30, 2007
- Follow Basic Precautions to Savor Multicultural Food August 1-15, 2007
- “Communicate Effectively as a Medical Caregiver” June 1-15, 2007
- American Weddings 101: What You Need to Know Mar 1-15, 2007
- Put Your Best Speech Forward During the Interview Process Feb 16-28, 2007
- South Asians Walk the Walk, but Can They Talk the Talk? Feb 16-28, 2007
- You Say, “Potato,” I Say, “Potahto”: Accent Trainer’s View Oct 1-15, 2006